From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Elvis Budimlic
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 2:52 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Stored procedure that calls another program

Yes, I'm pretty sure it's still true. That said, it's an undocumented
IBM interface and I don't want to encourage folks to use it :) As you
mentioned, there are some gotchas with a simple program call, but more
importantly, what if IBM decides to pull the plug on that capability in
some future release?

Elvis

Celebrating 11-Years of SQL Performance Excellence on IBM i, i5/OS and
OS/400 www.centerfieldtechnology.com