Mark,

Hav to admit I'm not seeing any benefit there...

We already have tools that can generate html and talk to rpg programs, lots
of em.

And sorry I don't see point 2 or 3 selling a single additional bit of
iseries hardware.

If what was built in / thrown in made sales, I'm sure we would win the sale
hands down.

Think the iseries camp has lost out due to high barrier for entry for
business and developers, and basically not generating enough
consultancy/development revenue, because it just so dam good. There's an
argument that says it has too much 'built in'...

Not sure how a native gui would have changed that, now or 10/15 years ago...