I get CPF3777 routinely. Normally it is due to damaged objects. I get
those frequently. Ever have one of those pmr's open for three releases of
the operating system?
What I do is the DSPJOBLOG OUTPUT(*PRINT) and scan that for "not saved".
Lower case. In my case I will find:
CPF3763 - MGTCOL Q00904500 in library QMGTC2 previously damaged.
... -- If this is a save operation, the object was not saved. ...
CPF3771 - 17 objects saved from QMGTC2. 1 not saved.

This is all just from last night.
Another cause might be
CPF3761 - Cannot use &TYPE &OBJECT in &LIB.
... is locked by another job ...
So locked is another good thing to look for. But we'll assume that you
had your system in a restricted state while doing your full system save
and that's unlikely.