From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 9:35 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: WRKRDBDIRE two *LOCAL

Is it possible to create two *LOCAL entries in WRKRDBDIRE?
Situation:
GDISYS lpar (primary)
GDISYS2 lpar (backup - HA)
You do a switchover from GDISYS to GDISYS2. Drop GDISYS for maintenance.
GDISYS2 is now supporting two TCP/IP interfaces - both GDISYS and GDISYS2.
Some job tries to CONNECT to GDISYS
Job 896763/QUSER/QSQSRVR started on 02/08/09 at 04:18:36 in subsystem
QSYSWRK in QSYS. Job entered system on 02/08/09 at 04:18:36.
Job attributes not set from locale.
User Profile = QNOTES
SERVER MODE CONNECTING JOB IS 895211/QNOTES/AMGR.
Database connection started over TCP/IP or a local socket.
Relational database GDISYS not found.
Reply X'2204' received from DDM target system not expected.
Job 896834/QSYS/QSRVMON submitted to job queue QSYSNOMAX in library QSYS.
Space offset X'00000000' or X'00000003440FBA30' is outside current limit
for object QSQSRVR QUSER 896763.

Help on "Relational database GDISYS not found." says "...or defined at the
remote location."