To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
Date: 02/03/2009 08:55AM
Subject: RE: HMC serviceable event

Thanks Pete. I just updated some errors in my setup. And that has a
nice
test option to verify some settings that I had wrong.
Successfully sent stuff, through my domino smtp server to my sprint cell
phone and my notes mail file. (So I help with the Domino stuff, if
needed.)

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
Dock 108