I am using the macros. When I do I get the SQL error. How can I fix the
error?

Thanks,

Gary Kuznitz

On 16 Jan 2009 at 9:54, David (David FOXWELL <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>) commented about RE: Create dds from fdf:

I use the macros to send and receive directly from/to EXCEL in the toolbar named iseries access.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Alan Shore
Envoyé : jeudi 15 janvier 2009 21:57
À : Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Objet : Re: Create dds from fdf

Hi Gary
save the file from Excel as a CSV file
if you have Client access, here an overview of what can be tried, click on Actions, then Send File to Host another window should appear (Data Transfer To iSeries) click Tools click Create iSeries Database file - this will display a Wizard. Follow these instructions and an fdf file will be created.
Eventually, the wizard will finish
The Data Transfer To iSeries window should then have both the PC file name AND the iseries file name filled in Press Transfer data to iseries and the data will be loaded to your system.

Alan Shore
Programmer/Analyst, Distribution
E:AShore@xxxxxxxxxxx
P:(631) 200-5019
C:(631) 880-8640
"If you're going through Hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill