Hi Guys

Is this possible to use 17 GB SCSI disk running earlier on AS400 on Unix machine (also IMB x server)?

When We try to do it get message:

sd2 at scsibus1 target 2 lun 0: <IBMAS400, DRVS18D, 1606> disk fixed
sd2(ahd1:0:2:0): preposterous sector size: 0x20a. Defaulting to 512 bytes.
sd2: 16742 MB, 29550 cyl, 2 head, 580 sec, 512 bytes/sect x 34287616 sectors
sd2: sync (12.50ns offset 63), 16-bit (160.000MB/s) transfers, tagged queueing
ses0 at scsibus1 target 8 lun 0: <IBM, 40K6480a S320 0, 1> processor fixed
ses0: SAF-TE Compliant Device
ses0: async, 8-bit transfers
sd2(ahd1:0:2:0): preposterous sector size: 0x20a. Defaulting to 512 bytes.
sd2(ahd1:0:2:0): generic HBA error
sd2: dos partition I/O error
sd2(ahd1:0:2:0): generic HBA error
findroot: unable to read block 64
sd2(ahd1:0:2:0): generic HBA error

is this probloem with disk? controler? file format?
Regards

tomek