I guess I wasn't terribly clear about where the "product not supported"
message is shown. It's on the 'Summary' page that is displayed after you
download the PTFs from Fix Central. It shows the PTFs, their status (either
'downloaded' or 'product not supported') and the licpgm associated with the
PTF.

Steve