Arrghh. You can't link into the Infocenter. Here's a copy/paste of
prompting the CMD command within a command definition.

Note: This is NOT a prompt of the CRTCMD command. It's just what I said, a
prompt of the CMD command _inside_ the command source.

Command Definition (CMD)

Type choices, press Enter.

Label . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Prompt text or message ID . . . PROMPT > 'Copy a PO to DOT PO file'

Message file for prompt text: PMTFILE
Message file . . . . . . . . .
Library . . . . . . . . . . *LIBL
Message text . . . . . . . . . *STATIC
Message file . . . . . . . . . . MSGF
Library . . . . . . . . . . . *LIBL
Text 'description' . . . . . . . TEXT

Maximum positional parameters . MAXPOS
Where allowed to run . . . . . . ALLOW
+ for more values
Mode in which valid . . . . . . MODE
+ for more values
Allow limited users . . . . . . ALWLMTUSR
Threadsafe . . . . . . . . . . . THDSAFE
Multithreaded job action . . . . MLTTHDACN
Validity checking program . . . VLDCKR
Library . . . . . . . . . . . *LIBL
Prompt override program . . . . PMTOVRPGM
Library . . . . . . . . . . . *LIBL
Help identifier . . . . . . . . HLPID
Help panel group . . . . . . . . HLPPNLGRP
Library . . . . . . . . . . . *LIBL
Help search index . . . . . . . HLPSCHIDX
Library . . . . . . . . . . . *LIBL
Current library . . . . . . . . CURLIB
Product library . . . . . . . . PRDLIB
Authority . . . . . . . . . . . AUT