The below snippet was discussed a couple years ago. I have a similar
issue.
As Jonathan pointed out, pressing F18 will take you to the bottom of the
WRKSBMJOB list which is usually where the most current submitted job
shows.
Our problem is that they are no longer in that order. If I submit a job,
then go to WRKSBMJOB, my running job might be somewhere in the middle of
the list.
This is burdensome for our users who run a lot of jobs on a daily basis
whent hey need to track the status of the job when it is running.
Does anyone know how this can be changed? This just started happening in
August. On user asked about it now I have another user asking about it.

I have not loaded any PTFs since May and there haven't been any major
system changes or upgrades that would have changed this.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Elonna Thompson
IT Applications Manager
Mazak Corporation
(859) 342-1713

Hi Tomek

<snip>
Do you know where I can (if it is possible) change an order of showing

submit job for command WRKSBMJOB. The standard is like LILO - last job
at
the end of list (at the bottom) But can I change it to show last
submitted
job at the top of list (like LIFO)?
</snip>

Short of writing your own routine using system APIs and user indexes I
don't know of any system provided method of doing this. Why not just
use the F18 function key to jump to the bottom of the list and see the
last submitted job?

Best regards

Jonathan

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended to
be viewed only by the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. It may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited without our prior
permission. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, or if you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
return e-mail and delete the original message and any copies of
it from your computer system.