http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/systems/scope/i5os/topic/rzahc/rzahcbladeslparref.htm
First section is about blades.
Next section "Setting up i5/OS logical partitions in the HMC environment:"
simply says "Power" not power 6.
However if you think you're going to figure out partitioning from
infocenter you have a misperception. Probably why they refer you to
"Logical Partitioning Guide" at
Granted the link at Infocenter is to a site that says it has been moved to
a site you really have no need to know where it is but if you click on the
link below we'll crush your hopes by displaying "the page cannot be
found". And we just dare you to try searching IBM for "Logical
Partitioning Guide" because no results will be found. You can try
searching for the underlying pdf in the url. You'll get four hits and one
shows some promise but ends up saying something to the effect that IBM
offers training courses and you really should pursue that avenue.

I submitted Infocenter feedback. Although I think it's not an Infocenter
issue. To me it sounds like IBM killed the guide.