eServer i5 iSeries Technical Solutions

--- On Wed, 12/3/08, midrange-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx <midrange-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

RE: ODBC Connections
Wednesday, December 3, 2008 2:06 PM
From: "John Earl" <>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <>

There is an utility called ODBCLOG, by Bob Pascas. It
comes

This doesn't do read only - it only monitor's the
ODBC connection exit
point (QIBM_QZDA_INIT) and not any of te ODBC data transfer
exits (the
most important of which is QIBM_QZDA_SQL2).

As a handy way to regulate _which_ users can use ODBC, it
looks like it
would wortk, but it does not log or regulate content
transfer once a
users has been allowed to use ODBC.

jte

--