Larry,

Thanks for pointing that out - I am in the process of correcting that.

But-

This is bizarre. I download PTFs all the time, at least weekly. I get the
emails from IBM that tell me whenever a group is updated and I order it
immediately. I even wrote an ORDPTFPKG command/CL program to make it
simpler. You could almost say I'm anal-retentive in this regard.

This bugged the tar out of me last night, so I ordered the cum from home via
my command ORDPTFPKG. When prompted, it looks like this:

Query the latest cum PTF? . . . *NO *YES, *NO
Get the PSP information? . . . . *NO *YES, *NO
Get defective PTFs list? . . . . *NO *YES, *NO
Get the latest cum PTF? . . . . *NO *YES, *NO
Get the latest HIPER Group? . . *NO *YES, *NO
Get the latest DB2 Group? . . . *NO *YES, *NO
Get the latest Security Group? *NO *YES, *NO
Get the latest ESA Group? . . . *NO *YES, *NO
Get recommended TCP/IP fixes? . *NO *YES, *NO
Get the latest JVA Group? . . . *NO *YES, *NO
Get the latest BRS Group? . . . *NO *YES, *NO
Get the latest HTTP Group? . . . *NO *YES, *NO
Get the latest PFR Group? . . . *NO *YES, *NO
Get the latest Print Group? . . *NO *YES, *NO
Get the latest IXS/Blade Grp? . *NO *YES, *NO

As you can probably surmise, it's pretty straightforward. Everything
defaults to *NO. I changed the cume parm to *YES and it submits itself to
batch. For each parm that's *YES, a SNDPTFORD is submitted. I looked at
the joblog and saw the SNDPTFORD PTFID((*CUMPKG)). Nothing was downloaded.
So I issued a SNDPTFORD PTFID((*CUMPKG)) from the command line, and over
388mb was downloaded while I watched TV! Say what? I did not sleep well.

Furthermore, when I got in this morning and did a DSPPTFCVR SELECT(*NOTAPY),
nothing showed up except the cover letters SF98540, SF98018, and SF97540!

So I did a SNDPTFORD PTFID((*CUMPKG)) again, only directly at the command
line. It said it did a 388mb download again. It got to 96% and stayed
there. And stayed. And stayed. Finally I saw a "PTF order complete.
Service number is 80813". DSPPTFCVR SELECT(*NOTAPY) again shows nothing
new. I looked at WRKPRB and it shows "PTFs mailed" for both last night and
this morning. So I looked at this mornings joblog, and after hanging at 96%
for quite a while, the joblog shows CPF82C4 "Error occurred while processing
request". Previous messages in the joblog show nothing. The job then
actually disconnected/reconnected to IBM support and ordered CDs, which is
why I got the PTF order complete message. I now probably have 2 sets of CDs
on their way . . .

I imagine the actual error is recorded in some system job somewhere.
Evidently one cannot download a cume via SNDPTFORD anymore.