When upgrading to V6R1 the installation process may fail on the upgrade of
5722DE1 option 2 to 5761DE1.
The workaround is to
- Delete the option (errors will occur during the deletion)
- delete library DB2XML (take the i option to the receivers).
- install it using option 11.

I suspect IBM will have to issue a respin of the LPP to avoid this error.
PMR: 80224,122,000 (My IBM technician slapped together this solution quick
- he had 15 minutes to catch a flight.)

Errors during the installation process will show:

GO LICPGM
50. Display log for messages
5761DE1 option 02 not installed in job 084997/QLPINSTALL/QBCHINST.
*LNG objects for licensed program 5761DE1 option 02 not installed.
Licensed program installation failed.
Automatic installation not complete.

CPF1124-Job 084997/QLPINSTALL/QBCHINST started on 11/25/08 at 01:02:02 in
subsystem QLPINSTALL in QSYS.
CPI1125-Job 084997/QLPINSTALL/QBCHINST
CPF2111-Library QDB2XML already exists.
SQL0601-QDB2XML in *N type *LIB already exists.
SQL792A-Schema QDB2XML not created.
CPF5026-Duplicate key not allowed for member SYSPARMS.
SQL0456-Specific name DXXDISABLEDB in QDB2XML already exists.
CPF87F8-Unexpected internal system error occurred in program
QZXMMRMX.SQLCODE: -456.
CPF2112-Object DB2XML in QSYS type *LIB already exists.
SQL0204-DXXENABLEDB in DB2XML type *N not found.
SQL0204-DXXDISABLEDB in DB2XML type *N not found.
CPF87F8-Unexpected internal system error occurred in program QZXMMRMX.
error data is 1001
CPF8356-Commitment control ended with 13 local changes not committed.
CPF3D95-Exit program processing failed.
CPD3DC3-Product 5761DE1 option 2 release V6R1M0 processing not complete.
CPF3D96-Objects for product 5761DE1 option 2 release V6R1M0 not restored.
CPF3D90-Errors occurred during the install process.