Hello Jim,

If you're interested in a solution that can run natively on "i" or on
Windows, our iForms product might be an option.

You can create graphical reports and electronic forms and labels and
simply schedule them via the iSeries scheduler for printing and mailing.

If you would like more info or a FREE demo, please contact me directly
or contact one of our salespeople.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
"Get the information you need. Now!"
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business
Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800