-----Mensagem original-----
De: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Em nome de Trevor Perry
Enviada em: terça-feira, 18 de novembro de 2008 13:56
Para: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Assunto: Re: Food for Thought

Rubens,

I see your perspective is positive and evangelistic. Keep that up! Bottle
it, and send some to Don - he is in desperate need.

I think there are tons of opportunities behind the scenes to promote i. Get
engaged with the YiPs (http://wwww.youngiprofessionals.com). Promote the
Academic Initiative to your local schools and colleges. Wear your Power
Systems t-shirt to the gym or the zoo. Attend local i user groups and
promote the future of i - annoy the crap out of the people who are there to
reminisce about the glorious past of the AS/400 :-) Find a local business
group or chamber of commerce and discuss how IBM i works so well for
business. Write a report for your local newspaper on how i works for you.
Write a case study about your environment for the industry magazines.

I am sure there are hundreds more ideas.
Hope that helps,
Trevor