Sorry David, I didn't realize that this would become more of a PC issue. It's not what was initially explained to me here.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bill Meecham
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:01 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Exchange 2007

Ok, the story is that they're just accessing the Contacts entries....and now that I asked that question, I got more details... They are trying to script it. Every new contact is getting the default email address, they want to delete that and they want complete maintenance access to custom attribute 1 and can't figure that out.