CHGFCNUSG FCNID(QIBM_ACCESS_ALLOBJ_JOBLOG)
USER(MYUSER)
USAGE(*ALLOWED)

The above will allow a user to access job logs created by anyone with
*ALLOBJ authority. It may not solve, but if the user that runs QTMHHTTP
has *ALLOBJ then this might work.

Otherwise, I've gotten around it by putting users in a single group.
Anyone in the group can see the job logs of the others. But I'm not sure
about changing any of the Q profiles to put them in a group and what the
implications of that might be. I avoid changing anything about Q*
objects if I can possibly avoid it.

A CL that does a WRKSPLF for you, owned by someone with *ALLOBJ, and
told to adopt *OWNER authority - that should work too for any
circumstance. Might be a good way to go.

James P. Wiant
Testing Coordinator
Foodstuffs, Auckland, Ltd.
60 Roma Road
Mt Roskill
Auckland, New Zealand 1041
09-621-0774
jim.wiant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When you're out of quality you're out of business.
Unknown Source