I find it very nice to use WDSC - just paste into an editor window for a new member in a source PF. Sometimes you do have to adjust things - but not half so bad as copy/paste out of a PDF document! ;-)

And if you want a pretty cool thing that most people don't know about - you can use PC5250 (iSeries Access emulator) and put in enough blank lines into a source member in SEU - than paste the first page, then page down to the first open line, then Paste-Next (see the Edit menu), rinse, repeat.

HTH
Vern

Mark S. Waterbury wrote:
Hi, Terrence:

I always use "cut and paste" from the browser window, and then immediately paste it into Notepad. Then, I save it on disk, e.g. as a .txt file, and then use FTP to upload it to my source physical file member. So far, this always seems to work correctly, unless I mis-position the mouse and "miss" one or two leading blanks, in which case, I use the SEU line commands LLn-LL or RRn-RR to "fix" that.

Hope that helps,

Mark S. Waterbury

> Terrence Enger wrote:
Greetings,

What is the best way to access code on code.midrange.com?
Copy-and-paste from a browser sometimes changes the number of spaces on
a line, and in some of our languages that can make quite a difference.

Cheers,
Terry.