Vern

From: "Charles Wilt" <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>
On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 8:01 PM, Dave Odom <Dave.Odom@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Indexes are a different animal than regular LFs. A radix index, for example,
is WAAAAY different than a old style LF or even an SQL View, even though it says
it's a LF.

I don't think so.

An SQL index and a keyed DDS logical are both radix indexes. Thus the
reason you can share the "access path" (aka index) created via SQL
with a DDS defined logical.

Now an SQL EVI index is indeed a way different animal than a radix index.

Charles Wilt