Hi,

I'm trying to modify a CL program source, here's my greenscreen command historic :

STRREXPRC SRCMBR(EXECSQL) PARM('UPDATE QCLSRC SET SRCDTA = REPLACE(SRCDTA
,''XXXXXX'',''123456'')')
4 *-* Address EXECSQL EXECSQL wSql;
+++ RC(-10)
Table QCLSRC de D127928 incorrecte pour cette opération.

Here's my REXX member EXECSQL :

PARSE ARG wSql
RC=0

ADDRESS EXECSQL,
EXECSQL wSql

Why won't it work? The SQL command works perfectly in an interactive SQL session.

This thread ...