The best solution is to fix the software application so that completed tasks
are terminated when the system is done with them. If there is some reason
why the software needs to be in some kind of never ending condition, then
computer operations staff should be given some kind of documentation
explaining this.

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:42:06 -0400, Ahmed.Hussain wrote
Hi All,

I am not sure whether or not posting to write user group. if any one
know the right group, do let me know about it.

These all are system initiated jobs, and stays there after
completion, The job name is ECM82 , and we can see them with
WRKACTJOB command, it shows all the jobs staying there and doing
nothing.

Opt Subsystem/Job User Type CPU % Function
Status ECM82 ECMUSER BCH .0 PGM-NWI
SELW ECM82 ECMUSER BCH .0 PGM-NWI
SELW ECM82 ECMUSER BCH .0 PGM-NWI
SELW ECM82 ECMUSER BCH .0 PGM-NWI
SELW ECM82 ECMUSER BCH .0 PGM-NWI
SELW ECM82 ECMUSER BCH .0 PGM-NWI
SELW

Problem:
I am thinking of a way through which these jobs can automatically be
terminated after completion.

We are manually terminating the jobs. Any help would highly be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Ahmed
This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information
confidential to The Clorox Company and is intended only for the use
of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have received
this message in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please delete this message
and notify the sender immediately.