I have just done a new install of V5R3 from scratch. I believe that I have
applied all PTFs.

I am having problems with prestart jobs QZDASSINIT, QZDAINIT and
QZDASOINIT. For each of them, I am getting CPF1283 "Subsystem cannot start
prestart job QZDASSINIT (etc.) because the prestart job that uses program
QZDASSINIT (etc.) in QSYS cannot be started because an error in the program
occurred before the device was acquired.

Has anyone any ideas on how to fix this?

Many thanks

Rob Dixon

www.erros.co.uk
www.boarstall.com