From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Crump, Mike
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 2:38 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Backup - revisited

These are the days I really miss Al...........This seems like a couple
of issues but it's not really related to backup.....but the migration
from 5.2 to 5.4....not something I'd ever recommend nor have I
tried.......

Michael Crump

Manager, Computing Services
Saint-Gobain Containers, Inc.
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN 47302

765.741.7696
765.741.7012 f

Motivation
If a pretty poster and a cute saying are all it takes to motivate you,
you probably have a very easy job. The kind robots will be doing soon.