I thought that I would pass this on to everyone who might not know that
COMMON is holding a 2 day mini-conference in Dallas on Sept 25 and 26th.
There are a bunch of us from midrange-L (Scott Klement, Charlie Guarino,
Larry Bolhuis, and myself) who are speaking there. When we get closer to
the event let's see who is coming so that we can met up. I know there is a
savings of $150 if you register before 9/11. Here is the info that I have on
this, check it out.

Register Today for 2 Days of Leading IBM i Education...

COMMON Directions 2008

September 25 - 26, 2008

Dallas, Texas

http://www.common.org/directions

**********

COMMON's newest conference offering, Directions 2008 will be held in Dallas,
Texas on September 25 and 26, 2008 at the Radisson Hotel Central Dallas.
The two days will be packed with leading education in a wide range of
topics, and presented by some of the most recognized speakers in the
industry.

Register by September 11, 2008 and save $150!

COMMON Directions 2008 will feature 50 educational sessions in a variety of
leading-edge topics, including:

* Application Development

* Client Connectivity

* Collaboration

* DB2

* High Availability

* Managing System i Environment

* Networking

* PHP & MySQL

* RPG

* Security

* Web Applications

View a complete list of sessions that will be offered at:

http://www.common.org/conferences/2008/directions/education.html

COMMON Directions 2008 will feature a tabletop-style exhibition area for a
limited number of exhibitors. It will provide attendees opportunities to
view and get hands-on demonstration on the latest IBM i-related solutions
available to them by some of the leading solution providers in the industry.

This new educational conference promises to be a two-day version of all that
you have come to expect from a traditional COMMON conference. If you are in
need of leading-edge IBM i- related education, and can only afford to be out
of the office for two days, then the new COMMON Directions 2008 conference
may be just what you need.

It is an educational opportunity that you don't want to miss.

Learn more and register today at

http://www.common.org/directions.