Hello everyone,

I am trying to great a CL program that will do a RCVF of a phy file that
has the name of objects that I want to save to a savf. As I read this
file I an trying to build a string of 60 objects in a variable. Then
using this variable on the SAVOBJ command. The problem I am having is
that the objects in the variable are not going into the individual OBJ
fields on the SAVF command.

Here is the code I have so far:

READ: RCVF
MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000) EXEC(GOTO CMDLBL(END))
CHGVAR VAR(%SST(&OBJNAM &SCNT 10)) VALUE(&ODOBNM)
CHGVAR VAR(&SCNT) VALUE(&SCNT + 10)
CHGVAR VAR(&CNT) VALUE(&CNT + 1)
IF COND(&CNT *GE 60) THEN(GOTO CMDLBL(SAVEF))
GOTO CMDLBL(READ)

SAVEF:
CHGVAR VAR(&SFCNT) VALUE(&SFCNT + 1)
CHGVAR VAR(&SFCNTA) VALUE(&SFCNT)
CHGVAR VAR(&SAVFNAM) VALUE('JPOSTSAR' || &SFCNTA)
CRTSAVF FILE(QGPL/&SAVFNAM)
MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000)

SAVOBJ OBJ(&OBJNAM) LIB(JDFOBJ) DEV(*SAVF) +
SAVF(&SAVFNAM)
MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000) EXEC(DO)
ENDDO

CHGVAR VAR(&OBJNAM) VALUE(&BLANKS)