Jerome Draper wrote on 08/14/2008 11:24:40 AM:

Our exit pt pgm for ODBC was removed from QIBM_QZDA_INIT.

How could that have happened?

No one really knows how to do it and I can confidently say it wasn't
one of us.

We recently did a V5R4 upgrade and cumPTF applications. I can't
believe these would have been lethal to exit points.

If you have *SECCFG or *SECURITY auditing turned on you can use the
CPYAUDJRNE command to determine who removed the exit program. Use
CPYAUDJRNE to copy the GR audit records to a file and then use something
like WRKQRY to look at the records in the file. A GR-D audit record is
written when a exit program is removed from the registration facility. A
GR-R is written when an exit program is replaced in the registration
facility. You can find more detail in Chapter 9 and Appendix F of the
security reference manual.

Ed Fishel,
edfishel@xxxxxxxxxx