2008/8/13 Hudson, Ron <rhudson@xxxxxxxxx>:

Martin,
Thanks for the *CURCHAIN suggestion. I had already tried that with no
luck. *CURCHAIN will process all the previous receivers, not the new
recievers going forward.

If I can't get this to work, I guess the RTVJRNE will be an option. I
will just have to keep track of the last date/time the program ran, and
use that as a starting point for the next time the program wakes up.

Hi Ron

I went to put the RTVJRNE code on my site and found I'd already done
it 18 months ago -
http://www.dbg400.net/cgi-bin/twiki/view/DBG400/ClpCHGAUTDRAW
It keeps track of the last journal entry processed in a data area, so
it can pick up where it left off when restarted.

Regards, Martin