Pete,
I ask this similar question in RPG group and somebody (Not sure who, I'm
going to lookup his name when I got a chance) came up with this sql
statement:

Please note that you will have to do 8 with statements, instead of 3. I
don't have time to re-do it using your file and fields. Basically, my
file name is rmvFect1, which contains a phone number and a feature
fields. The result of this sql make a phone number with multi
records/features (up to 3) into one record with 3 features.

with first as (select phone as phone1,
Min(feature) as Min1 from rmvfect1 group by phone),
second as (select phone as phone2,
Min(feature) as Min2 from rmvfect1 join first
on phone1 = phone and min1 < feature
group by phone),
Third as (select phone as phone3,
Min(feature) as Min3 from rmvfect1 join second
on phone2 = phone and min2 < feature
group by phone)
select phone1, min1, min2, min3
from first left outer join second on phone1 = phone2
left outer join third on phone1 = phone3