Very nice! Thanks and congratulations.

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 9:03 AM, Reger, Bill <BillR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
WRKDBF V11 is now available as shareware at www.wrkdbf.com. Below is a list of some of the enhancements added to release 11, above and beyond what previously was available on the 'Net.

Since WRKDBF is now shareware, this will be the only release notification I will post on Midrange-L, in conformance with David's "Vendor" rules. I will naturally discuss anything else about WRKDBF such as how to use the various features, questions about code techniques, etc.

Thanks to everyone for encouraging me to resurrect WRKDBF. Feel free to email me at breger1 at wrkdbf dot com with any questions you may have.

Bill
-- WRKDBF is fully compatible with OS/400 V6R1
-- User Configurable Security (ie: "Read-only" access)
-- User Configurable Confirm Prompt (default "Y", "N" or Hide it altogether!)
-- User Configurable Scan Limit - set it to whatever value you like (up to 9,999,999)
-- Access to Database Relations from within WRKDBF
-- Database Relations of Logical Files
-- "Undo" of record level changes (not SQL operations)
-- SQL commands now allow *STMF output to IFS - enables easy email of SQL result sets
-- SQL operations can be "Saved as" a User specified name