You can send the data to an *OUTFILE, or some kind of report, instead of to another screen. Then instead of printing the results, cut & paste from them, like the production of some how-to manual.

The question is only asked at the beginning (do you agree to this running).

My problem with this tool is that the user has to be a higher level of security than ordinary *USER for it to work. I wanted to use it for trouble shooting and training.

>From what I can remember, the problem with STRCPYSCN is that for each
screen capture, it requires the user to respond to a question each and
every time.