Any set of V4R4 CD's or a SAVSYS of V4R4 will work. If you are going to reload from CDs then you will have to reload PTFs. If you use a SAVSYS from another system and reload the OS you MAY have to reload PTFs.
Jim

----- Original Message ----
From: Jim Franz <franz400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 2:39:08 PM
Subject: Re: object in qsys damaged-more

Chuck,
Appreciate the clarity of your response. Customer's in a bit of a bind.
8 years ago business partner installed the machine, took many weeks to get
running right (config issues, not software..), walked away with the OS cd's.
Unfortunately customer didn't understand keeping Full Sys save and overwrote
the tape 8 years ago. We have no full sys save with undamaged
objects, plus no cd's of OS.

Question: At V4R4 - does it require a "unique" keyed cd or tape?

btw - already talking about new 515..

Jim Franz