Rob,

In fact I think you'd find that the majority of Unix/Linux admins use a
CLI for their work.

I issued a poll of sorts on Broadbandreports some time back asking just
this question, and of the responses (50 or so IIRC) the overwhelming
response was CLI every time.

No argument either way really just interesting information. Frankly the
iPhone is being positioned as a handheld computer. Something you can use
instead of a laptop. As such, having an emulator on it makes some sense,
even if the text entry isn't going to be the most efficient.

Regardless I look at computing tools the same way I do my hand tools.
You can't have too many.

: )