Charles,

You know, my response still hasn't reached me. Odd since I sent it this
morning.

I was not giving a sales pitch on Authority Broker. I suggested to Alan
he ask his auditors if Authority Broker would satisfy their needs. It
is a possible solution to his rather dicey dilemma. Nothing more.

But since you asked <G>, here goes.

From a green screen, a combination of Authority Broker and a source
debugging program you can provide an excellent audit trail. You can
find an example of a source debugging program at
https://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/systems/scope/hw/index.jsp?top
ic=/apiref/apiexusdeb.htm.

I'd be interested in how you get Authority Broker started for a debug
session in WDSCi. PowerTech's Network Security product will provide
you an audit trail for network traffic passing through the host servers
(WDSCi utilizes the host servers). PowerTech's Compliance Monitor
product provides reporting capabilities for the journal entries created
by STRDBGSVR.

Authority Broker has several exit points you can utilize for STRSQL
issues. To obtain information from a STRSQL session you can write exit
programs to do so (for example STRDBMON at switch time and ENDDBMON at
end switch time). Authority Broker Event reporting can be directed to a
database file. So, the information from your exit program can be
combined with Authority Broker's Event output. With this combined
information I believe you will have virtually everything you require.

iNav's Run SQL Scripts can be audited using PowerTech's Network
Security.

As an aside, the least popular thing to do will result in Authority
Broker reporting database changes... journal your files to QAUDJRN.
Authority Broker will report journaled activity during the profile
switch.

HTH