From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of donna lester
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 3:58 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: STRS36PRC

Thanks.
I could see with command WRKLICINF but when I used go licpgm I get blank screen & no Menu is being displayed.

Are there any other errors faced when you moved to V5R4?

Jerry Adams <Jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Use the WRKLICINF to display the products you have licensed.

Put a '7' on 5722SS1. Option 5 is the System/36 environment.

You can start the S/36 environment either as a system value (QSPCENV = *S36), which is what we do, or with the STRS36 command (in a user profile, startup CL, command line, etc.)

You can use the WRKOBJ OBJ(STRS36PRC) command to see if the command is actually installed. In V5R4 there is a proxy command in QSYS pointing to the real command in QSSP.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM System i Programmer/Analyst
B&W Wholesale
office: 615-995-7024