I'm having a problem developing a jwalk panel over a multiple choice subfile. In green screen, users are able to select one or multiple items from the subfile, and then when they press enter, the selected items are processed. After that, the subfile is redisplayed. From there , the user may select more items to process, or exit. If the user presses enter without selecting anything, nothing happens.
So, I've collected the screen, and developed the panel. The screen has a field called .MULTI that does not exist in the dspf. .MULTI is basically an input field that acts like an option field for the subfile. .MULTI is defined as the selection field in my list box definition. When I test, I'm viewing both the green screen, and the panel. For each item I click in the list box, I can see the .MULTI field being populated with a '/' on the green screen side for the corresponding item in the subfile. After making my selections, I hit enter, and the items I have selected are processed. However, once this is done, the .MULTI field for each item is not cleared. If I hit enter without selecting new item(s) the items I had previously selected are processed again. Can anyone tell me how I can force that field to clear out?

My apologies if this should have been posted to another list.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is private,
confidential property of the sender, and the materials
may be privileged communications intended solely for
the receipt, use, benefit, and information of the intended
recipient indicated above. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
disclosure,distribution, copying or taking of any
other action in reference to the contents of this message
is strictly prohibited, and may result in legal liability
on your part. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message from your system. We believe that this email
and any attachments are free of any virus or other defect
that might affect any computer system that it is received
and opened in, however, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that it is virus free and the sender
accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage.