In a perfect world.

For now

I'd want my two processors split up equally between dev and production.
1 processor set to each with no sharing amongst them if one is not using
the full processor amount.

Later on down the line....i can play around with the capped mode
And the weight if I need to.

But in reality I'll probably just set the production to 1.5 processors
And the dev to .5 and we will be happy (or something close to that)

I guess question #1 would be.....what does "RE-ACTIVATION" mean?
Is that RESTART PARTITION or SHUTDOWN PARTITION (and then restart) from
the HMC.

Question #2 would be if I don't want to play with virtual processors
What should I be looking at.....i don't see anywhere else where I can
manage
How many processors would be delegated to each partition.

Thanks in advance.