Thanks everyone for their comments, help, and insight. You know as a
community, these are probably some of the more important issues that we deal
with. We all complain about how expensive the hardware is, IBM lowers the
hardware but then you have these vendors who give the machine a bad name.
We upgraded a customer from a 270 to a 515, and Innovis was over 25% of the
upgrade price. That upgrade price included the machine and software, 3
years of hardware and software maintenance, plus migration services. 25% is
a pure rip-off.

We need to bring these items up and let everyone in the community
know of these "Hi-jacking" practices by these vendors. After this, I would
not recommend Innovis to another customer or to an enemy.

When other vendors try to rip us off, we need to post a note here so
that others will know how vendors treat their customers, and I would say
that when vendors do good things we should post this here as well. Reward
the good vendors who work with their customers.

By the way, TL Ashford was great as was CLEO (product was LexiCon).
Called them, told them what we were doing, and no charge same P05 group,
sent us a form, filled it out and got new codes.

Pete

Pete Massiello
http://www.iTechsol.com