Hi James,

I have no idea if this is the same thing, but the only "HUNT" I've ever
heard of would be a HUNT group in a phone system. I guess that would have a
start up job running on the server running the phone system (usually an
HP-UX server in my limited experience). I doubt that's it, but you never
know.

Thanks

Adam Driver
Technical Consultant
Managed Services   |  iSeries  Technical Services |  KAZ Group Pty Ltd
Level 5, 66 Wentworth Ave  |  Surry Hills NSW 2010
(02) 9844 0386  |  0438 279 478  |  Fax: (02) 9844 0299
adam.driver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  www.kaz-group.com

date: Fri, 09 May 2008 12:25:40 -0800
from: James Lampert <jamesl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Anybody ever heard of "HUNT" or the phrase "startup job
name"?

Somebody is asking us for a "startup job name" for launching the server
for one of our products, which he would like to add to a "HUNT startup
process."

I've never heard of such things. Around here, we just stick stuff in
QSTRUP.

Can anybody shed some light on what he's talking about?

--
James H. H. Lampert
Touchtone Corporation