Since we're getting new hardware, I'd still need to do the V5R3 to
V5R4M5 upgrade on the 550, then the V5R4M6 to V6R1 upgrade on the new
Power6 box, right?

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 11:13 AM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
550 supports V6R1
https://www-304.ibm.com/systems/support/i/planning/upgrade/osmapping.html

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

"Michael Ryan" <michaelrtr@xxxxxxxxx>
04/25/2008 09:33 AM

Please respond to

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: Encrypted Data to File

Hi Rob -

Thanks for the heads up. Our BP is talking with the Ops manager right
now. I'm pretty sure they're talking about new hardware. So I'll need
to upgrade from V5R3 to V5R4M5 on the existing 550, and then upgrade
to the (I assume) whatever Power6 box running V6R1?

- Michael

http://systeminetwork.com/article/apis-example-cryptographic-services-ap

http://www.schneier.com/

> > > (MIDRANGE-L) mailing list > To post a message email:
list
> > > options, > visit:
> > > please take a moment to review the archives > at
> > > http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.
> > > >

> > > --
> > >
> > > This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L)
> mailing
> >
> > > list To post a message email: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx To
subscribe,
> > > take a moment to review the archives at
> > > http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.
> > >
> > > --
> > >

> > > This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L)
> mailing
> >
> > > list To post a message email: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx To
subscribe,
> > > take a moment to review the archives at
> > > http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.
> > >

> > --
> > This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L)
mailing
take a
> > moment to review the archives at
http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l
> .
> >
> > --
> > This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L)
mailing
> list
> >

> --
> list