Just like when your patient has a high fever and other ailments...you gotta
get the fever down first before you can do anything else... in your case,
you gotta clean up disk space before you can play detective and start
looking for bad guys.

Use the Go Cleanup command to force a cleanup to run which will clear out
old job logs, message queues, spooled files, history logs, etc..

Check the system values QAUDCTL, QAUDLVL, QAUDLVL2 and turn off auditing if
it's on. Auditing is often turned on to track a specific problem then
forgotten about and left on and it begins merrily sucking up all available
dasd.

If you found auditing was on, and you ran cleanup and you are still really
high on storage used, search for journal receivers that did not get deleted
by cleanup, but which were created by auditing, and manually delete them.

Other than that...the suggestion about using the DSPOBJD OBJ(*ALL)
OBJTYPE(*FILE) OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) OUTFILE(*LIBL/YOURFILE) and then running a
query over that, in descending order by size, will tell you what files are
taking up the most space on your system.