Bryan,

Thanks. I've downloaded, and I'll take a look.

However, I think there is something else going on here. Yesterday I used the web browser (Firefox) FTP client to download some of the images. Images 1 and 2 were downloaded by the utility that I wrote and matched the IBM documentation's byte count. Image 3 was downloaded via the web browser, and it, too, matched.

Image 4, which was downloaded via the web browser, did *not* match the documentation. So I re-downloaded it overnight. The byte count is still not as advertised; in addition the second download of image 4 differs from the first download of the same image. Again, both were downloaded using the web browser's FTP client option.

For what it's worth, image 5 of the cume was, also, downloaded via the web browser last night, and it's byte count matches the IBM documentation. I am downloading image 4 for the third time as I type this reply.

* Jerry C. Adams
*IBM System i Programmer/Analyst
B&W Wholesale Distributors, Inc.* *
voice
615.995.7024
fax
615.995.1201
email
jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Bryan Dietz wrote:
Jerry I wrote a set of programs that makes(at least I think they do) download from IBM's iPTF site easier.
Have a look at GETiPTF from here:

http://home.columbus.rr.com/jbmmdietz/iseries.html

Bryan