Jerry

In a way, I wish Al had not been so dedicated to the iSeries and COMMON - might be still with us. Nonetheless, his shadow will rest over us all for many years. And anything else would not have been Al, as others have said.

I took a header maybe something like his, maybe a year ago. Body basically did a straight out hinge from my toe - hit a carpet-covered concrete floor - I consider myself alive only by some miracle.

Al will be missed!

Vern