Jon, If you are connecting to them I believe that *they* need your key to
authenticate.

Have you had a chance to see some IBM setup info?

http://tinyurl.com/37jx8q

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.nsf/1ac66549a21402188625680b0002037e/792ad513b3f316e786257050004875a3?OpenDocument&Highlight=2,sftp

You can also use two more "-v" 's to allow for more debug info.

Bryan
*
*