From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of DebbieKelemen
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 10:37 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: System i mail server not properly identifying itself

It's not just the Host name. It's the ip address as well. Take a look at
the header below. Our network folks & the auditors for our do
not want the
serial number of our system, the ip address, the name of our system, etc.
exposed. We use an application written by the software vendor.
I send the
emails out through our email server & firewall. IBM says they can't help
me. The software vendor says they can't help. So who can?

Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0