From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eric Lehti
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 15:00
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: User space blues; JD Edwards

Sorry to hear that that you are unhappy with Oracle Tech Support for the
reasons you stated below.
I, on the other hand, am extremely happy and satisfied with Oracle Tech
Support, and
I posted your question to Oracle as a favor to you and will now share
with you the prompt, knowledgeable tech support that JDE is famous for.
Your solution is:

Error 3672 - User space record not retrieved
The number of journal entries in the batch you are trying to process is
too large. The maximum number of transactions the P09110Z program can
process in one batch is approximately 17700. Reduce the number of items
you are processing. [This is a known issue and the workaround is to
break up the batches. It has been documented under SAR 5646046.]