Add the command namefmt=1 to your ftp script. This will allow you to specify an ifs path name instead of the default libname/filename.

Dave Odom wrote:
I do regular FTPing all the time between the native i5 file structure (libname/filename.membername) and other systems like Windows but can't seem to figure out how to do this. What I'm doing is:
Running a DB2 Query Manager query with the output to an outfile.
Running the CPYTOIMPF to move/convert the outfile to a CSV file in the IFS, i.e., /home/dodom1/filename.csv
Here I want to FTP the file from the IFS to a Windows subdirectory on one of our blade servers.
Thanks in advance,
Dave