From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anne Lucas
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 9:36 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Article on midrange-l

To the midrange-l participants:

Some of us would like to have an article written about midrange-l to be
published in the COMMON daily newspaper (and on this forum) in
Nashville. If you are interested in participating, would you send me
2-3 sentences on what you like best about this forum....why it is
important to you. If it's OK to quote you, please say so in your email.
Send to alucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Let's set Friday night 3/20/08 as a deadline. I need to find out from
COMMON HQ when it could run...will let you know.

Thanks! and....yes! I talked via email with David Gibbs about doing
this.

Manzoor....I'll call you tomorrow! This was a spur-of-the-moment idea!
<smile>

.....Anne