Has anyone found a way to submit remote commands from an iSeries at V5R3
to a windows 2000 server that does not have iSeries Access installed? I
am trying not to install additional software on the windows box and I
would like to submit the remote command from my iSeries. I know I can
from my XP machine but how from the iSeries?

Chris Bipes
Director of Information Services
CrossCheck, Inc.

This thread ...