<snip>
I have two objects exits in two different libraries with same file name
with different data I want to merge both files data to one report

Example : Library A and Library B

Filename : File1 in both libraries with different data

I tried to combine both files data but couldn't able to resolve.
</snip>

You didn't say if this a one shot thing or a report that needs to run
all the time.

If this is a ongoing need, use an SQL Union. You will find many examples
in the archives about doing this.